Applying is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Click to view this year's tuition
Once accepted, tuition is handled online through Brightwheel
Frequently Asked Questions
How old does my keiki need to be apply and start school?
- You can apply your keiki as early as you wish, we will be in contact when your keiki are age-eligible to begin
- To be accepted into the Little Keiki Learning Center, children must be 2 years old. Keiki do not need to be potty- trained
- To enter the Preschool Program, children must be 3 years of age before December 31st of the year they want to enter the 3-year old program, and 4-years of age before December 31st of the year they want to enter the 4 year-old program
- Children currently enrolled at the school as 3 year-olds are automatically accepted into the 4 year-old program
- Junior Kindergarten children need to be 5 years old of age before December 31st of the year they enter the class, or with Directorʻs approval
Is there a waiting list?
There is a waiting list for some of our programs. Our waitlist is first-come, first-serve, with priority given to the following students:
- Children of active church members
- Children who have siblings that attended Waiokeola Church Preschool
- Children of alumni
- Children of church and preschool employees
- Children on the wait list by date of application received
When do we find out if our keiki is accepted?
Once you have filled out the application, you will be contacted to schedule a time to do a short talk story/interview with your keiki. Interviews are held in December and February at Waiokeola Church Preschool; make-up sessions are available. You will be notified of your child’s acceptance in March, at which time a tuition deposit is due to reserve a spot for the upcoming school year.